Resin Starter Kit
Your resin art journey starts here...
If you are new to Resin Art, this Freeform Geode Resin Art set is a great way of becoming familiar with the world of Resin. Or if it is simply that you can't decide which colours to choose, then this kit may also be perfect for you.
You will receive a set of instructions with each kit.
- 1 Premium Epoxy Resin and Hardener 2kg
- 1 Freeform Geode Silicone Mould (reusable)
- 1 White Pigment 5g
- 1 Rose Gold Glitter 50g
- 1 Pink Unicorn Candy Shells 50g
Kit provides enough materials for approx 4-5 Freeform Geodes
Please note: Instructions will be sent to you electronically via email. Please ensure you leave an email address with your order and select the tick box at checkout to confirm that you are happy for us to email you. Please contact us if you require any help with this.
Always wear safety glasses and use gloves when working with resin. Wear a respirator if ventilation is poor. However, despite ventilation it is always advisable to use a respirator.
Please note it is your responsibility to read all health and safety instructions before using this product.
Our resins have been formulated with the most up to date epoxy resin chemicals and technology and with safety in mind. Our Resin is safe for home use (when used as directed)
As with all Resins, it is important that you read the safety precautions associated with our product carefully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
- Always wear nitrile gloves
- Wear a respirator when sanding partially cured resin
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Although a respirator is essential when sanding partially cured resin, we also recommend the use of one whenever working with resin for complete protection, especially when additives such as inks, paints, pigments have been added to resin
- Wear safety goggles
- Avoid skin contact, if contact occurs-wash with soap and water
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- If alcohol inks have been used, do not use a flame as alcohol is flammable
Check out our You Tube channel for more tutorials and inspiration about the many ways to be creative with your kit.
Be proud of your creations and tag us in on social media @just4youonlineuk
Premium Epoxy Resin - Instruction Sheet
Premium Epoxy Resin - Safety Data Sheet
For our Epoxy Resin FAQ - Click here