'The Valerie' Resin Starter Kit
Your resin art journey starts here...
This Resin Starter Kit is perfect for creating your first set of Flower Coasters and was inspired by Artist Valerie Sadiki - @valeriesadiki
Watch Valerie's beginner tutorial in the video below and create your very own set of Flower Coasters using this Resin Starter Set and Valerie's technique.
This set includes enough materials to create multiple sets of coasters (each set of 4 uses approximately 560g of resin) so you can keep on creating.
Plus the set includes two pigment shades so you can experiment with creating coasters in Teal or Baby Pink!
- 1 Premium Epoxy Resin and Hardener 2kg
- 4 Agate Round Coasters (reusable)
- 1 Supreme White Pigment Paste 100g
- 1 Teal Pigment Powder 5g
- 1 Baby Pink Pigment Powder 5g
- 1 Rebel Glitters White Ignition Dust
- 1 Fine Gold Glitter 50g
Always wear safety glasses and use gloves when working with resin. Wear a respirator if ventilation is poor. However, despite ventilation it is always advisable to use a respirator.
Please note it is your responsibility to read all health and safety instructions before using this product.
Our resins have been formulated with the most up to date epoxy resin chemicals and technology and with safety in mind. Our Resin is safe for home use (when used as directed)
As with all Resins, it is important that you read the safety precautions associated with our product carefully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
- Always wear nitrile gloves
- Wear a respirator when sanding partially cured resin
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Although a respirator is essential when sanding partially cured resin, we also recommend the use of one whenever working with resin for complete protection, especially when additives such as inks, paints, pigments have been added to resin
- Wear safety goggles
- Avoid skin contact, if contact occurs-wash with soap and water
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- If alcohol inks have been used, do not use a flame as alcohol is flammable
Check out our You Tube channel for more tutorials and inspiration about the many ways to be creative with your kit.
Be proud of your beautiful coasters and tag us in on social media @just4youonlineuk
Premium Epoxy Resin - Instruction Sheet
Premium Epoxy Resin Safety Data Sheet
For our Epoxy Resin FAQ - Click here
To View the tutorial click the image