Become a Resin Coaster Expert!
Resin Art Class - Recorded Online Lessons
In this course you will learn how to create a range of resin coasters and work with epoxy resin in silicone moulds. No previous resin art skills are needed for this, the class is suitable for everyone!
- Are you considering Resin Art as a new hobby or even career?
- Would you love to learn a wide range of unique coaster techniques but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to hit the ground running with resin art and learn the basics quickly without making costly mistakes?
- Are you looking for a friendly, supportive resin teacher willing to share their skills and loves to see you achieve?
Then what are you waiting for? This class is for you!
Join Alina (@monnavia.artist) and learn to pour her most popular resin coasters based on her personal experience and feedback from her clients and students. Alina is an experienced and talented Resin Artist with a strong following on her social media accounts and a strong customer base for her creations. Loved for her creativity and trend setting designs. She is experienced in the use of Just4youonlineUK products and can help you to get the most out of using them!
Alina lives in Kyiv, Ukraine. By purchasing this class you will be supporting our Ukranian Ambassador at this difficult time.
A message from Alina...
I am an artist by education, but this is not the main thing in working with resin, absolutely everyone can learn this art. I will be happy to introduce you to the world of Resin Art - a boundless space for creativity, in which there is a lot of beauty and the unknown! Ready? An exciting journey awaits us.
What resin art skills will I learn?
The class is consolidated in a convenient format consisting of short videos (5-10 minutes) in a private Instagram profile, which you can access 24/7 anywhere in the world!
- 30 unique resin coaster techniques! (yes you read it right, 30!!)
- Introduction to epoxy resin
- The principles and basics of working with resin
- How to properly prepare your workspace
- List of required starting materials (and of course, your exclusive discount codes)
- The difference between silicone shapes and custom shapes
- Detailed tables and fill formulas
- Finishing edges - saw, edge, colour
- Top coating your coasters- how to ensure they are fully protected from heat
- How to protect the back of your coasters from resin drops
- Plus a dedicated email for support and advice
What happens once I have purchased?
Simply check out on our website with your class purchase and you will receive information via email to access your lesson.
Please note: You will receive an email asking for consent for us to email you, ensure you opt in so we can email the class details. Thank you
Have Fun! Don't forget to tag us in your creations @just4youonlineuk, we can't wait to see what you create and support you in your new hobby or career!