Crystal Needle Points
Regular price $13.00
Unit price per
Real Quartz Needle Points for Resin Art
Our crystal needle points are made of real quartz crystal and reflect light from different angles for a sophisticated, luxury feel to resin art projects. Make a statement of elegance with clear crystal points in resin geodes, resin clocks, serving trays, resin tables and more.
Quantity: 100g / 0.22lb (Approximately 33 needle points)
Average size : 5mm-40mm
Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral belonging to the quartz group.
These high quality quartz crystal points are perfect for art work embellishments.
The size, shape and colour of the product you receive may differ slightly to the image shown.
We deliver within the UK and Worldwide!
Customs fees may be due on goods sent to international destinations. These may be requested by the courier to be paid prior to your order being delivered.
Shopping from an EU Country? We have an EU Store!
Visit the EU website
Once a purchase is made you will receive an email with detailed information about how to track the progress of your order from packing through to dispatch. Including when we have picked your products, packed them in the box and passed them to the courier!
- Our next day services arrive the next working day. However on rare occasions during busier periods and courier issues beyond our control this may take longer and cannot be guaranteed, but we will always do our best to make this possible in any way we can : )
- Orders placed after 3pm (GMT) will be shipped the following working day. Working days are Monday to Friday.
- To track the progress of a current order, please check your email for instructions on how to do this. A link to download your order invoice is also available from your shipping confirmation email.
- Please ensure all addresses are entered carefully at checkout as we are unable to refund orders lost in transit due to addresses entered incorrectly. If you have entered an incorrect address, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to change this for you : ) although this is not always possible as we do begin to pack and dispatch items very quickly once they are placed!
Some orders can take longer to arrive to international destinations due to delays in customs and this is unfortunately beyond our control. Please allow up to 25 working days for international orders
- Please note if international orders are returned to us due to non payment of customs we are unable to refund any shipping costs and charge a 10% restocking fee for your items. We may also be charged the customs fee to receive your order back to us and this amount will be deducted from your refund. Information regarding customs can be found above. If you are shopping from the EU please use our dedicated website to avoid customs fees, link can be found above : )
If you have any questions, please contact us using our contact form, we are always happy to help!